A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- Whether these 10 places are as sinister and secret as described in this post, they certainly leave plenty of room for intrigue. And by “intrigue” I mean the setting for a pivotal scene in the next James Bond movie.
- It’s what you’ve all been waiting for! You can now send a box of poop anonymously to anyone in the world! If this had existed when i was in college I would have been broke and Wheaton College’s campus would have smelled pretty awful.
- Some apologies are sincere and express remorse and a real desire to be better. These 12 notes? Not so much.
- Another talented actor does a series of killer impressions. This time it’s Benedict Cumberbatch doing 11 in just one minute. It’s nuts how easily he (and other such talented folks) take on the persona of the person they are playing.
- John Green, of Mental Floss, shares 25 things you might not have know about the Harry Potter series. Some of these are silly but some show the remarkable thought Rowling put into the books.