In this episode of The Happy Rant Sports Podcast Ted and Barnabas break down the following:
- Our optimism (or lack thereof) about the baseball season
- The 1993 home run derby featuring awesome names, awesome hair, awesome biceps, and more.
- Do we need steroids to save baseball again?
- What we would bring back from the early 90s for baseball
Ted Kluck has released a new book, The Outstanding Life of an Awkward Theater Kid: God, I’ll Do Anything―Just Don’t Let Me Fail. In his typical insightful, humorous, genuine manner Ted tells a story that will resonate with your nostalgia and your children’s present life. It is funny, heart warming, and truly encouraging. You will love it and your kids will too.
Barnabas Piper has Re-released his book The Pastor’s Kid: What It’s Like and How to Help. Written from a PK on behalf of PKs for pastors and for the church, it offers pointed critique and diagnosis but also hope in the grace of God. Being a PK brings unique struggles, and this books seeks to address them in a way that brings about change and hope and restoration.
Get Your Coffee
WE ARE COFFEE MOGULS AGAIN. We’ve joined forces with Redbud Coffee, based out of Auburn IL, to bring you deliciously roasted and beautifully packaged coffee. Check out their variety of roasts and be sure to use the code HappyRant at checkout to get a 10% discount off your purchase.
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order your Redbud coffee
- Connect with Ted, Ronnie, or Barnabas to speak for your church, organization, or event
- Support the podcast through our Patreon page. This helps us cover production and hosting costs so we can keep this thing rolling
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen via just about any podcast app/streaming service out there
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.