You can count on us to get your week started off right. Here is episode 66 of the Happy Rant to offer you a little levity on your last week of work before Christmas. Hang in there! In this episode we rant about the following:
- Ronnie may not be a “sports fan” but he does have one secret sports love
- Why do evangelical Christians feel so comfortable with Advent and celebrate it so much but kind of weird out about Lent?
- What’s the deal with guilty pleasures? Why should anyone feel guilty about enjoying music or movies just because someone in skinny jeans says so?
- A little bonus chat about who would win the Heisman. Did Ted and Barnabas guess correctly?
Our newest Sponsor, Missional Wear, offers some pretty sweet Calvinist swag for that Spurgeon/Calvin/Edwards Fanboy tor girl in your life. Missional Wear creates awesome reformed theology t-shirts and apparel. They also make fun stuff like John Calvin coffee mugs, Martin Luther pint glasses, Charles Spurgeon stickers, The Resolutions of Jonathan Edwards posters, and so much more!
So go get some Christmas gifts at MissionalWear.com. They are doing two special offers for our listeners. First, get 15% off your order when you use the promo code: HAPPYRANT. Also, when you place an order mark that you found them through us and orders placed before Christmas will get this FREE Happy Rant sticker that’s perfect for adorning your laptop, guitar case, car window or wherever! ————->
We also want to thank Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people. They’ve also recently put out a couple albums for artists Whitney Bozarth and Adrian Mathenia and you can listen to those for free.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.