A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- Here’s a map of every building in Manhattan by age, sort of like a heat map. It’s especially cool to see the progression of how the whole island was built up.
- Children: so lovable and cute . . . and also perpetually inebriated, as these 31 pictures show.
- 33 thoughts about reading – a good balance of commitedness and non-pretension. If we did all these things we’d be better for it.
- Serves this rooster right for making all that racket all the time and waking folks up.
- Johnny Jump Ups can be tricky for babies, but this dog gets it. Good to know he’s there to help.