A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- No offense to modern gangs, but “Crips” and “Bloods” just don’t have the same ring as these awesome gang names from the 1800s.
- Some things in life are learned the hard way, like “don’t eat bees.” At least if you’re a dog, and these photos prove it.
- Comcast is – how do I put this? – not known for their awesome service. But this call took that poor service to a spectacular, horrendous, laughable, scream-inducing new low.
- What do you get when Frank Caliendo imitates Charles Barkley doing a famous bit from A Feew Good Men and then sprinkle in a little John Gruden? Awesomeness.
- Being that it’s Monday I just want to encourage you. You are a mongoose. And today you are facing lions. But don’t worry, you can be as though as this little guy. Go get ’em!