A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- My kids are in public schools, and about the only thing that really concerns me about their experience is the weight placed on standardized tests. So I LOVE the letter this principal wrote to his students accompanying their test results. The last sentence especially nailed it.
- A chair is a chair is a chair. Except when it is a wild animal, a suitcase, a coffee mug or some other whimsical design. These 28 creative designs are pretty cool.
- I love a good, smart joke. These brilliant jokes are so smart that I didn’t even understand some of them. Perfect.
- “Baby bull owns matador in training” – The matador is in training. The bull seems to have things figured out.
- Golden Retrievers are known to be friendly, happy dogs – so friendly and happy that a cat can intimidate them. German Shepherds? Not so much.