In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted and Barnabas do what they’ve never done on the sports podcast: they break down game film on the 1998 Thanksgiving Day game between the Vikings and Cowboys.
Don’t worry, it’s a condensed game film (15 minutes or so) and you can watch along with them here:
They also discuss:
- Robert Smith’s underrated awesomeness
- Randall Cunningham’s comeback
- Randy Moss’s freakishness
- Offensive line love
- Barbed wire tattoos
- Robert Griffith, Darren Woodson, and other Safeties who could never play today
Get Your Coffee
WE ARE COFFEE MOGULS AGAIN. We’ve joined forces with Redbud Coffee, based out of Auburn IL, to bring you deliciously roasted and beautifully packaged coffee. Check out their variety of roasts and be sure to use the code HappyRant at checkout to get a 10% discount off your purchase.
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order your Redbud coffee
- Connect with Ted, Ronnie, or Barnabas to speak for your church, organization, or event
- Support the podcast through our Patreon page. This helps us cover production and hosting costs so we can keep this thing rolling
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen via just about any podcast app/streaming service out there
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.