In this episode of The Happy Rant Sports podcast Ted and Barnabas bemoan what Coronavirus has done to sports.
- The most 20th century end of society imaginable with hot takes and a total lack of unity
- The NBA is done, baseball is done, March Madness is done – all sports are canceled
- Why this sucks and why we love sports so much, especially when life is hard
- Will this unify or divide us?
- Blaming everyone for everything
- Taking away the things we love to do with our kids
- Save us, CFL!
WE ARE COFFEE MOGULS AGAIN. We’ve joined forces with Redbud Coffee, based out of Auburn IL, to bring you deliciously roasted and beautifully packaged coffee. Check out their variety of roasts and be sure to use the code HappyRant at checkout to get a 10% discount off your purchase.
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order your Redbud coffee
- Connect with Ted, Ronnie, or Barnabas to speak for your church, organization, or event
- Support the podcast through our Patreon page. This helps us cover production and hosting costs so we can keep this thing rolling
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen via just about any podcast app/streaming service out there
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.