In this episode of Happy Rant Sports Ted and Barnabas hone in on the Super Bowl, but not the game itself (since this was recorded before) but on the trappings and history of the game. And they get into other sporty stuff too.
- Why are conservative churches so weird about the Super Bowl?
- What are our favorite Super Bowl Moments?
- How miserable must Blake Griffin be after that trade?
- A book recommendation
Be sure to visit our website to get fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters, order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear, and order your tickets for our next LIVE event – Together for the Rant – to be held in April.
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.
Happy Rant Sports Episode #3