In this episode of the Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas rant about the following life-altering topics.
- What’s the deal with church doing huge, expensive “helicopter drops” and Easter egg hunts in celebration of Easter? Do they actually work for getting people to attend?
- DRISKY BUSINESS – John MacArthur claimed that Mark Driscoll paved the way for Donald Trump? Is this crazy or crazy like a fox?
- Can Christian comedians really be funny or does the need to be edgy and controversial rule them out?
Like every week, we want to offer a big thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound
listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.