In this episode you’ll notice something new. That intro, so hot right now. Thanks to Ronnie J. Martin for finally officially moving us into the current eras of happy ranting. We also rant about a few other, more significant things.
- What books would be awesome if they were made into movies? And which ones might be . . . not awesome?
- What effect is all this helicopter parenting having on kids? Will they be productive members of society? Will they be any earthly good?
- What’s the deal with charities functioning as business? Or is it businesses using charity to market? Why can’t charities just be charities?
ig thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people. T
Feel free to hit us up on Twitter at @HappyRantPod or on Facebook with any topic suggestions or feedback. We love hearing from listeners!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.