Coming off a long weekend is tough, so we wanted to ease your pain. Here’s a lively rant to divert your attention to brighter things. Here are the targets of our verbiage:
- What’s with churches having terrible, mumbly, flabby, weak sauce statements of “faith”?
- So some stats show that evangelicals love Donald Trump. Really? Like real Christians? How does that work?
- Are You ready fro some football? We are! And we make our bold predictions for this NFL season.
Thank you to David C. Cook for sponsoring the podcast this week. In a fun, slightly awkward, mostly delightful twist they are promoting Barnabas latest book, Help My Unbelief: Why Doubt Is Not The Enemy of Faith. It is on sale on Amazon. Cook is also offering The Drop Box, a book Ted Kluck co-wrote with Brian Ivie.
To listen to the podcast you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.