A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- So long, Nashville. So long, United States. I’m moving to Montreal. Why? Because they are opening a BACON-IN-EVERYTHING RESTAURANT!
- When people say “puppy love” they mean some sort of infatuation that will be short-lived. But check it. Puppies love people no matter what, no matter how bad things get.
- Maybe people would drink more responsibly if alcohol had labels that told the absolute (not Absolut) truth.
- A couple weeks ago I shared these genius (weird) shower thoughts, but they reach an entirely new level of awesome when read by Nick Offerman (AKA Ron Swanson).
- I feel you Oscar the dog, I feel you. Alarm clocks are the worst