A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- Legos have been entertaining kids for years. Legos have starred in movies. And now legos have managed to represent (stereotype) all 50 states. Did they get yours right?
- Brits speak English. Americans speak English. Yet somehow we don’t speak the same language. This infographic shows how differently we use many words. Really, England? You call cupcakes “fairy cakes”?
- There’s problem solving and then there’s problem solving. These 25 ingenious (idiotic?) solutions are the latter.
- You hear the bassline to a song. You recognize it instantly. You start bobbing your head. Now you have 100 of the most recognizable baselines in one single super cut by one bassist.
- Columbusing: claiming credit for discovering something someone else already discovered. It’s a white people special, but the tables get turned in this awesome video.