A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- Sometimes you just need to get a little nerdy, and this article from Mental Floss debunking the origin myths of 6 popular phrases is just right. There, now you can say you learned something today.
- This photo is the perfect depiction of what Monday mornings feel like: face, meet water bomb!
- Selfies are everywhere. Just go with the phenomenon until it ends. But don’t go and take them in these 17 really stupid situations.
- Of course the most important link of this week to me is this one: My book, The Pastor’s Kid, releases tomorrow. I’d love for you to order it and read it and share your thoughts. (But if you don’t want to do all that you can just order one and give it away. Or let it gather dust. Or whatever.)
- Sometimes our momentum just carries us away. Like it did for this baby horse.
- This duet between father and toddler son is fantastic. And you better not let him down.