A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- There’s been a lot of hubbub about the name of the Washington Redskins, and rightfully so. It’s an awful name. Pressure is mounting for them to change it, and Aaron Earls at The Wardrobe Door has several suggestions for new nicknames.
- Napping is the most natural thing in the world, right? Well, that doesn’t mean you can’t be an expert at it! These 17 folks have taken napping to whole other level.
- If you wanted to feel a little dizzy and weak-kneed these 30 photos of people doing stupid, er, *bold* things should do the trick. People are nuts.
- A mom was afraid her 8-year-old boy might have a hard time at camp, but based on this awesome letter it seems he’s having a scatologically spectacular time.
- OK Go has made a number of mind-bending, single-shot music videos. Their latest tops them all,
- Beer companies have long made the best ads (or among the best) on TV. This ad by Carlton beer is the best I’ve seen.