A handful of links that interested, amused or informed me from around the interwebs:
- The slickest little kid you’ve ever seen knows how to woo the ladies at a baseball game. But do you see what he did there? Pretty tricky.
- Tears of laughter, tears of joy, and tears from onions – we humans have so many different reasons to cry. But did you know all our tears are actually chemically and physically different. This is pretty incredible.
- Books are better than movies, always. And since a picture is worth a thousand words, this single image will explain why.
- When I was eight this exactly what I would have wanted to do about school. I wan’t nearly clever enough, or Irish enough, to pull it off.
- This lion’s flying take down of an antelope is awesome.
- This is why we don’t talk politics at the dinner table. Because the table would get flipped and someone would try to kick someone else.