Help My Unbelief Bible Study Book includes printed content for six small group sessions, personal study between meetings, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” tips for leading a group, and a leader guide.
All of us have questions about faith, but we often feel awkward or uncomfortable asking them. We assume doubt is always a bad thing.
God is infinite, beyond our understanding—yet He chooses to reveal Himself in ways that spark our questions rather than settling them all.
Instead of making Himself smaller and easily understood, God invites us into a larger faith—one that has room for questions, victories, failures, and mystery.
Belief in an infinite God by finite humans is an act of exploration. It’s a process of learning all we can understand and trusting God in all we can’t.
1. Where Doubt Comes From
2. Doubts that Break Our Faith
3. Bring Your Doubts to Jesus
4. Admit Your Struggle
5. Jesus’ Response to Doubts
6. Doubts and Deeper Faith
● Six small-group sessions
● Personal-study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
● Explore how Christians struggle with doubt and unbelief.
● Understand that experiencing doubt is part of what it means to be human.
● Strengthen your faith by wrestling through questions.
● Distinguish healthy doubt from hurtful doubt.
● See biblical examples of doubt.
● Learn to bring your doubts to Jesus.
● Cultivate the humility to seek God through your questions.
● Rest in God’s promises and character in the middle of doubt.
● Realize that faith is often built through struggle.