We’ve recently launched a brand new website for The Happy Rant. You can keep up with new episodes there as well as seeing our new line of merchandise composed of high quality t-shirts, canvas bags, fanny packs and more.
EPISODE #367 – DRISKY BUSINESS, CRACKER BARREL CHRISTIANS, AND REFORMED MINGLE
In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas wander to and fro through a variety of topics:
- DRISKY BUSINESS: evaluating Mark Driscoll’s Yoda tweeting technique
- The practicalities of punching something evil in the face
- Cracker Barrel Christians vs. Whole Foods Christians
- Reformed Mingle (not a joke): a new reformed dating site
EPISODE #366 – WRITING VOICE, IF WE COULD NOT FAIL, AND SPOUSAL APPRECIATION
In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie and Barnabas wander to and fro through three topics, specifically through 3 Patreon episodes:
- How do you find your voice as a writer?
- What would we do if we knew we could not fail?
- What do we appreciate about our wives?
HAPPY RANT SPORTS EPISODE #56 – BASE INSTINCTS, BAD FANTASY TEAMS, AND PLAYER EMPOWERMENT
In this episode of the Happy Rant Sports Podcast Ted and Barnabas wander to and fro through a variety of sports topics:
- Ted’s alumni football game
- The base instincts of sports and competition (and how they bring out the worst in us)
- Disappointing fantasy football teams – the best and worse of this year
- NFL Uniforms: the good, the bad, and the really ugly
- The Ben Simmons situation and player empowerment
- NBA team chemistry
- That one friend who wants to realign college football
EPISODE #365 – WRITING FAME, MLMS FOR MEN, AND SIDE HUSTLES
In this episode of The Happy Rant Podcast Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas wander to and fro through a variety of topics:
- Gospel Project writing fame
- What MLMs would work for men?
- Side hustles for ministry
- The poverty reputation
- “I could make more in the marketplace”
- Working for money vs. working for purpose
Be sure to visit Our Website Where You Can:
- Listen to past episodes
- Order Happy Rant Merchandise
We’re excited to be partnering with Visual Theology. They offer resources for studying, teaching, and better understanding scripture that are of amazing design and quality while being deeply faithful to the Bible. Ranging from books to curriculum to posters to apparel, Visual Theology’s materials are a wonderful way to see realities of God’s Word in a new way. It’s so easy to miss so much of what the Bible says because we can’t envision it, but they offer resources to help you, your kids, your students, and your congregants to do just that. Visit Visual Theology today and be sure to use the code happyrant at checkout to get a 20% discount.
Be sure to check out Dwell Bible App. Dwell is a Bible listening app that we love! If you are looking for a convenient, fresh way of spending more time in God’s word Dwell is ideal. Go to https://dwellapp.io/happyrant to get 10% off your annual subscription or 33% off your lifetime subscription.
Get Your Coffee
We’ve joined forces with Redbud Coffee, based out of Auburn IL, to bring you deliciously roasted and beautifully packaged coffee. Check out their variety of roasts and be sure to use the code HappyRant at checkout to get a 10% discount off your purchase.