In this episode of The Happy Rant Podcast Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas do what they always do and wander to and fro through a variety of subjects:
- Mailing tchotchke’s to promote books
- Driscoll’s marketing opportunism
- Amen and Awomen
- Ronnie’s podcast hosting insurrection
Our sponsor for this week’s episode is Randall House Publishers and their book A Biblical Theology of Youth Ministry by Michael McGarry. Many churches continue to employ the same methods for youth ministry that have become entrenched over the last few decades, while others are questioning the need for youth ministry at all. McGarry explores the foundation of youth ministry in the Old and New Testaments and brings that together with Church history in a compelling way. This contemplative and well-researched book provides a careful critique of youth ministry along with practical guidance for those serving in ministry. McGarry shares five pillars of gospel-centered youth ministry and reminds readers of the spiritual priority of parents.
Get Your Coffee
We’ve joined forces with Redbud Coffee, based out of Auburn IL, to bring you deliciously roasted and beautifully packaged coffee. Check out their variety of roasts and be sure to use the code HappyRant at checkout to get a 10% discount off your purchase.
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order your Redbud coffee
- Connect with Ted, Ronnie, or Barnabas to speak for your church, organization, or event
- Support the podcast through our Patreon page. This helps us cover production and hosting costs so we can keep this thing rolling
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen via just about any podcast app/streaming service out there
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.