In this episode of The Happy Rant you’ll get to listen to a free chapter from the audio book of Hoping for Happiness, my newly released book.
If you have ever asked the following questions this book is for you.
- Why I am always disappointed in the end no matter how hard I chase happiness?
- What does it even mean to be happy in the messed up world?
- Is happiness a guilty pleasure?
- Is happiness opposed to holiness?
- What’s the difference between happiness and joy?
- Is it ok for Christians to pursue happiness?
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order your Redbud coffee
- Connect with Ted, Ronnie, or Barnabas to speak for your church, organization, or event
- Support the podcast through our Patreon page. This helps us cover production and hosting costs so we can keep this thing rolling
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen via just about any podcast app/streaming service out there
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.