In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas do what they always do and suss out a variety of topics:
- Piper went on an Enneagram podcast
- Joint Facebook Accounts
- Doing church outside
- Online church shopping
- Pastors and technology
- rejecting endorsement requests
- Ted’s new book
- Ronnie’s pending book deal
- Conference friends
TED’S NEW BOOK
Ted Kluck has released a new book, The Outstanding Life of an Awkward Theater Kid: God, I’ll Do Anything―Just Don’t Let Me Fail. In his typical insightful, humorous, genuine manner Ted tells a story that will resonate with your nostalgia and your children’s present life. It is funny, heart warming, and truly encouraging. You will love it and your kids will too.
Check out Communion App, a multi-platform (iOS, Android, and Web) communication platform specifically designed to create a private, safe environment for regular communication between church members. The Communion App does this, in measure, by restricting membership and access to the application to only official members of the church. Thus creating a safe environment to share one’s life and heart with the others in the church.
Thank you to our sponsor for this week’s episode: Dwell Bible App. Dwell is a Bible listening app that we love! If you are looking for a convenient, fresh way of spending more time in God’s word Dwell is ideal. Go to https://dwellapp.io/happyrant to get 33% off your subscription.
Order Your Coffee
WE ARE COFFEE MOGULS AGAIN. We’ve joined forces with Redbud Coffee, based out of Auburn IL, to bring you deliciously roasted and beautifully packaged coffee. Check out their variety of roasts and be sure to use the code HappyRant at checkout to get a 10% discount off your purchase.
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order your Redbud coffee
- Connect with Ted, Ronnie, or Barnabas to speak for your church, organization, or event
- Support the podcast through our Patreon page. This helps us cover production and hosting costs so we can keep this thing rolling
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen via just about any podcast app/streaming service out there
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.