In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas do what they always do and wander to and fro through the following topics:
- Various Zoom personas that annoy us
- Joel Osteen’s Zoom persona
- Ted the wharf guy
- John Piper, consumer of fun
- Why we dress the way we do
- Leather jacket vibes
- Tom Cruise’s greatest roles and performances
Thank you to The Gospel Project for sponsoring the podcast! If you are looking for excellent church curriculum for kids, students, or adults check them out. Also, check out their new ebook written by Aaron Armstrong & Chris Surrat called The Church is a Family at gospelproject.com/happyrant. It is FREE for you listeners.
Thank you to our sponsor for this week’s episode: Dwell Bible App. Dwell is a Bible listening app that we love! If you are looking for a convenient, fresh way of spending more time in God’s word Dwell is ideal. Go to https://dwellapp.io/happyrant to get 33% off your subscription.
Order Your Coffee
WE ARE COFFEE MOGULS AGAIN. We’ve joined forces with Redbud Coffee, based out of Auburn IL, to bring you deliciously roasted and beautifully packaged coffee. Check out their variety of roasts and be sure to use the code HappyRant at checkout to get a 10% discount off your purchase.
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order your Redbud coffee
- Connect with Ted, Ronnie, or Barnabas to speak for your church, organization, or event
- Support the podcast through our Patreon page. This helps us cover production and hosting costs so we can keep this thing rolling
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher
- Listen via just about any podcast app/streaming service out there
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.