In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas suss out a variety of topics and set the record straight on a few things:
- Do we require our significant others to read everything we write? Is it even worth being with someone who doesn’t?
- Why reformed guys love war movies (and ruining the fun of war movies)
- The faux depth of Christopher Nolan
- Would we shake Trump’s hand if put in the same room?
WE ARE COFFEE MOGULS AGAIN. We’ve joined forces with Redbud Coffee, based out of Auburn IL, to bring you deliciously roasted and beautifully packaged coffee. Check out their variety of roasts and be sure to use the code HappyRant at checkout to get a 10% discount off your purchase.
Thank you to our sponsor for this week’s episode: Dwell Bible App. Dwell is a Bible listening app that we love! If you are looking for a convenient, fresh way of spending more time in God’s word Dwell is ideal. Go to https://dwellapp.io/happyrant to get 33% off your subscription. It comes out to about $20 for the entire year!
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
- Connect with Ted, Ronnie, or Barnabas to speak for your church, organization, or event
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.