In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas suss out the following very important matters:
- Wedding planning and choosing an officiant
- Communication politics for sharing big news with the right people
- Do weddings have to be in churches or will a barn and/or warehouse do?
- The Babylon Bee does another not funny, controversial thing
- Shiplap, shiplap everywhere
Thank you to our sponsor for this week’s episode: Dwell Bible App. Dwell is a Bible listening app that we love! If you are looking for a convenient, fresh way of spending more time in God’s word Dwell is ideal. Go to https://dwellapp.io/happyrant to get 33% off your subscription. It comes out to about $20 for the entire year!
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
- Connect with Ted, Ronnie, or Barnabas to speak for your church, organization, or event
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.