In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas do the same thing we do every year and let Ronnie be Father Ronnie Kringle Christmas King of the Yuletide while Ted and Barnabas play along.
- Presents we wish for but would never buy
- Ronnie’s Christmas book club
- the best gift we’ve ever received
- Vulnerability voice at Christmas parties
Our sponsor this month is Compassion International. We are excited about the opportunity to partner with Compassion because of their dedication to delivering children from poverty and showing them the love of Jesus in partnership with local churches; it is a holistic depiction and declaration of God’s care for people. We are asking that you consider sponsoring a child. What better way to finish the year and launch into 2020 than with a commitment to generosity and caring for a child in need? You can learn more, see a list of available children in need, as well as other ways to donate and support Compassion HERE.
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.