In this episode of The Happy Rant podcast Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas suss out the following:
- Listener submitted theologian names according to the game Ted created in the previous episode (name of the first street you lived on + last name of the author of the theology book nearest you + your last name)
- Ronnie’s incredible Christmas poster, er, card
- Other incredible Christmas cards
- Do we make goals for the new year? If not, why not? If so, how?
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.