In this episode of The Happy Rant Podcast Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas suss out the following:
- How do we trust past content from fallen leaders?
- Where have all the timeless books gone?
- How will history view today’s leaders?
- Justin Bieber reads The Meaning of Marriage?
- What is Tim Keller’s taste in pop music?
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.