In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas rant about, discuss, muse, and otherwise explore about the following:
- The ordination process for Ronnie (which consists of dozens of pages of paper writing, an oral exam, and probably a sabbatical or three)
- The Mr. Rogers phenomenon – why is everyone so attached to Fred Rogers?
- When everybody is always mad about everything online, why do people get surprised when people are outraged at their social media posts?
- Summer camp experiences from gross games to altar calls
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.