In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted is marooned in rural Alabama at a home school writing conference and Ronnie’s internet is on the fritz, but the boys make it work. Well, Ted and Barnabas do. They discuss the following.
- Why have so many pastors gotten so fixated on being fit? Is this a good thing? Is it as weird as it seems?
- We discuss what we are reading and watching these days, including some controversial opinions about movies.
- Barnabas is reading a novel by Conn Iggulden, and naturally CONN IGGULDEN deserves a conversation all his own
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.