In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Barnabas, and Ronnie go a different direction with the podcast than normal. This episode is more serious and somber and reflective than normal. They discuss the following:
- The suicides of Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade and the outpouring of response, especially by Christians
- Mental illness and spiritual darkness
- What success and satisfaction really is and the ways we pursue it vainly
- High expectations, large appetites, and how they lead to disappointment
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.