In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted and Barnabas close out Ronnie’s interminable sabbatical by hashing out the following topics:
- What do “courage” and “bravery” mean any more?
- How to respond to one-upmanship – that guy who always has the better story
- Movies that we used to think are good be aren’t so sure any more (or are sure that they suck)
- What we’re reading
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.