In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted and Barnabas suss out the following:
- The Gospel Coalition waded into the debate about whether tackle football should be banned. Why do they do stuff like this?
- After our roast of Steven Furtick a few weeks ago we got a piece of fan/hate mail saying we are mean and asking “aren’t we all on the same team?” Well, are we?
- A story of rock stars behaving badly online and a discussion of why they bother.
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
- Order your tickets for our next LIVE event – Together for the Rant – to be held in April.
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.