In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted and Barnabas meander through the following topics:
- 5 rules of social media sabbaticals
- Good films that are bad movies
- How to handle annoying alpha males
- What’s the deal with all these support dogs?
- Why it’s dumb to call every complex issue or tragedy a “sin issue” or “gospel issue”
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
- Order your tickets for our next LIVE event – Together for the Rant – to be held in April. THIS WEEK ONLY – use code Ronnie to get a 25% discount too.
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.