In this episode of The Happy Rant Ronnie is sabbaticaling with all his leisurely might, so Ted and Barnabas step up to discuss the following:
- The infamous ski run that was exactly what Ted hoped for
- The Black Panther – sorting through they hype and discussing why the movie is actually really good an important
- How to handle invitations by people who “just want to connect”
Be sure to visit HappyRantPodcast.com where you can:
- Order fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters
- Order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear (Use code RANT to get discounts on swag and/or shipping)
- Order your tickets for our next LIVE event – Together for the Rant – to be held in April.
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.