In this episode of The Happy Rant – the first of 2018 – Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas start the year strong by ranting about the following.
- New Year’s Revelations – Instead of resolving to to do something the hosts reveal something they need to get off their chest or admit.
- Which books we did not read or finish in 2017
- One resolution we wish reformdom would make and keep in 2018
Be sure to visit our website to get fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters, order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear, and order your tickets for our next LIVE event – Together for the Rant – to be held in April.
Please consider supporting the podcast financially as well. We have set up a Patreon page, and your donations help us cover production costs, do live events, and grow the podcast by trying some new things. Oh, and of course there are perks for those who commit to helps us such as free books and coffee!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.