In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas fix some problems, discuss others, and dream big.
- What would we change about the Thanksgiving holiday if we could (aside from the menu, obviously)?
- What’s with people’s obsession with the British royal family and their marital or baby status?
- If we could be prince how would we roll?
- Why do pastors plagiarize sermons?
Big thank you to our sponsor this week – Renae and Kevin Adelsberger. Renae has written a wonderful Bible study on the book of James – A Study of James: Mature in Every Way. You can download it entirely for free and Renae has also recorded a 15-episode podcast to walk students and leaders through each lesson. Check it out today!
Be sure to visit our website to get fresh roasted coffee from Lagares Roasters, order your Happy Rant swag from Missional Wear, and order your tickets for our next LIVE event – Together for the Rant – to be held in April.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.