In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas rant about the following:
- Pastor’s making points about hell and eternity when guys like Hugh Hefner die
- How do we describe a person we like? Do we go the celebrity route of “delightful” or “lovely”? Or do we go the “good guy” route?
- What do we judge other people for enjoying?
We’d like to thank our sponsor, The Good Book Company. They are highlighting Trillia Newbell’s new book, God’s Very Good Idea. It is a beautiful book showing kids (and adults too) God’s perfect intent in creating people of different races, cultures, gifting, and preferences and God’s perfect rescue plan to redeem those people after they screwed things up. It is a magnificent depiction of God’s image being reflected in all people and the gospel being the salvation for all people too. Get yours today!
Visit HappyRantPodcast.com to get your Happy Rant signature roast coffee from Lagares Roasters AND to sign up for Live in Louisville, coming this October. It’s really happening, and we’d love to see you there!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.