In this episode of the Happy Rant podcast Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas suss out the following:
- The story trend- living a story, believing a story, and when story jumped the shark
- Ted takes a phone call live on the air
- Bad Seminary advertising
- Our ideal body types
- When is “the right time” to talk about controversial issues?
Big thank you to our sponsor, Waterbrook, and their book Convicted, the true story of a corrupt cop and the man he falsely convicted finding reconciliation and redemption.
Visit HappyRantPodcast.com to get your Happy Rant signature roast coffee from Lagares Roasters AND to sign up for Live in Louisville, coming this October. It’s really happening, and we’d love to see you there!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.