In this episode of the Happy Rant Ted Kluck, Barnabas Piper, and Ronnie Martin rant about a bunch of stuff except the Nashville Statement.
- Telling your kids it’s ok to fail
- Telling your kids they’re bad at stuff
- What it would’ve been like to do our respective jobs in 1985
- What does it take to make a fun reformed podcast?
Visit HappyRantPodcast.com to get your Happy Rant signature roast coffee from Lagares Roasters AND to sign up for Live in Louisville, coming this October. It’s really happening, and we’d love to see you there!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.