In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas cover a huge range from the most (genuinely) serious to the ranty and absurd.
- The church’s response the events in Charlottesville, both good and bad
- How should we respond to racial conflict and overt racism?
- What exactly is a “God thing” and why to Christians insist on using this phrase?
- Is “self-care” a good thing? Is it just another excuse to be self-absorbed?
Visit HappyRantPodcast.com to get your Happy Rant signature roast coffee from Lagares Roasters AND to sign up for Live in Louisville, coming this October. It’s really happening, and we’d love to see you there! While supplies last you can get a free copy of Hello, I love You: Adventures in Adoptive Fatherhood by Ted when you place an order with Lagares Roasters too!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.