In this episode of The Happy Rant podcast Ted, Barnabas, and Ronnie respond to some listener feedback and answer a couple pressing questions.
- Are we simply “mean girls, except reformed guys” as one disgruntled former listener said?
- Why do people feel compelled to announce their departure from a free source of entertainment?
- What does “calling mean” and why do people use it so frequently?
- Tim Tebow won an award . . . for being an author. So of course we ranted about it.
Big thanks to the Christian Standard Bible for sponsoring the podcast. if you are a pastor (and ONLY a pastor) you can get a free review copy of this bible to check out and consider using for your church at https://csbible.com/review/. To learn more about the translation and the editions available visit CSBible.com.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.