In this episode of The Happy Rant Podcast Ted, Ronnie, and Barnabas do what they do – rant about a couple things that only sort of matter and a few things that do too.
- What is it that drives us to unfollow people online?
- When can people leave church?
- Why do pastors get called to larger, better churches but congregants can’t?
- A really poor choice in photographs by some seminary professors
This week the podcast is sponsored by the Christian Standard Bible. The CSB captures the Bible’s original meaning without compromising clarity. An optimal blend of accuracy and readability, this translation helps readers make a deeper connection with God’s Word. The CSB is for everyone—for readers young and old, new and seasoned. It’s a Bible pastors can preach from and a Bible you can share with your neighbor hearing God’s Word for the very first time.It maintains the familiarity of passages you love while bringing the language of the text to life in a fresh way. Visit CSBible.com to learn more.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.