In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted and Barnabas tackle a number of the most pressing topics in the news and on their minds. Ronnie was called away (seriously) moments before the show to attend to a pastoral matter, so he was unable to join them in their lively ranting.
- Should Christians try to build a platform? If so how can we do this well?
- Bill O’Reilly’s firing and how some evangelicals defend him
- Objectification of women in media
- What are people even doing? A new segment in which we ask “what are people even doing?” about various things that drive us nuts. This episode features children’s birthday parties, bad NFL decisions, and Chick Fil A fear.
Visit HappyRantPodcast.com to learn more about the podcast, order our signature coffee roast, and get some sweet mugs from Missional Wear to drink from.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Google Play
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.