In this episode Ted Kluck, Ronnie Martin, and Barnabas Piper rant about only the most pressing of issues:
- Jesus juking the Cubs’ victory in the world series
- Consoling Cleveland fans (You still have LeBron)
- The Jen Hatmaker kerfuffle (also: Barnabas tries not to get electrocuted by LifeWay HQ)
- Ronnie and Ted’s love for Tiny Houses
- Jack Chick chick flick – the film we’ve all been missing
We’d like to thank Missional Wear (or Calvinist Swag if you prefer) for sponsoring. You can find a fantastic selection of apparel, art, mugs, pint glasses, and more there. And it’s good quality, artistically designed gear too! Check out their brand new design!. Use the code HAPPYRANT at checkout for a listener special deal – a free Happy Rant Sticker (or awesome discount, whichever they decide to roll with).
As usual we want to give a big shout to to Mark and Jacob of Resonate Recordings for doing all the heavy lifting to make us sound decent and get our voices to your earbuds. Be sure to hit them up for your audio editing and podcasting needs.
Feel free to hit us up on Twitter at @HappyRantPod or on Facebook or via email at HappyRantPodcast@Gmail.com with any topic suggestions or feedback. We love hearing from listeners!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.