This episode of The Happy Rant brings about a significant first – the first time Ted and Barnabas have ever set foot in the same room and at the Baptist Mecca itself – LifeWay Christian Resources. The chemistry is astounding, like Woodward and Bernstein or the showtime Lakers. They cover such wide ranging topics as the following:
- Barnabas’s baby face and/or aging gracefully
- Ronnie’s trip to a hipster craft fair
- Was the booing of Mike Pence at Hamilton really a big deal?
- Who likes musicals any how and if Ronnie could star in one what would his role be?
- The trend of leaving evangelicalism – what does it mean and does it make any sense?
And of course we ought to remind you of the incredible opportunity to bedazzle your life with Happy Rant swag. Go to MissionalWear.com, search “Happy Rant” and load up on the awesome gear they have put together featuring our logo. Use the code “Rant” for discounts and specials.
We also want to thank the guys at Resonate Recordings who do all our editing and mastering. If you are looking for audio help with podcasts, sermons, etc go to ResonateRecordings.com to check them out. They do fantastic work.