In this episode of The Happy Rant Ronnie returns from his pilgrimages and quests to hoping Ted and Barnabas for a riveting discussion of important and timely topics.
- Should we be our children’s friends and buddies? Should parents be a “parent, not a friend”? Is there middle ground?
- It’s Halloween season (yes, it now has a season) and things bout to get crazy with some trunk or treat, some slutty costumes, and some weird reformation stuff.
- Clowns. Clowns everywhere. Clowns haunting our dreams and stealing children.
Check out Olive Tree, our sponsor this week. It is one of the best mobile Bible reading and studying apps and sites out there. They also offer numerous Christian books and Bible study resources for sale to be used in conjunction with scripture. They are affordable, accessible, and a fantastic platform. If you use the code RANT at checkout you can get a 20% discount too.
Like every week, we want to offer a big thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people.
Feel free to hit us up on Twitter at @HappyRantPod or on Facebook or via email at HappyRantPodcast@Gmail.com with any topic suggestions or feedback. We love hearing from listeners!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.