In this episode Ted Kluck, Ronnie Martin, and Barnabas Piper rant about pressing and sundry topics such as:
- Bourbon, Beards, and Bibles – i.e. the Sojourn pastor’s conference and Ronnie’s hipster festivities there.
- Casting Ronnie as a small town mayor in the newly minted show Designated Person. The listener suggestions are myriad and amusing.
- Fit pastors: those who insist on sharing their entire workout routine via photo and video and sometimes whole staffs that workout together.
- Coining the term “Evangelifriends” and putting it to good use.
We’d like to thank Missional Wear (or Calvinist Swag if you prefer) for sponsoring. You can find a fantastic selection of apparel, art, mugs, pint glasses, and more there. And it’s good quality, artistically designed gear too! Check out their 500 Years of Reformation design on both shirts and mugs. Use the code HAPPYRANT at checkout for a listener special deal – a 15.17% discount for this week (what with it being Reformation Day and all).
We’d also like to thank your sponsor, Logos, the premier Bible Study and sermon preparation software on the market. Today they released Logos 7, complete with new features to take what was great before to entirely new levels. They offer an incredible library of resources, extensive features, and a suite of tools all of which will help serious Bible students, teachers, and preachers research and prepare. As a special offer for you, listener, use code HAPPYRANT7 at checkout to get Charles Spurgeon’s commentary on Philippians for FREE.
Feel free to hit us up on Twitter at @HappyRantPod or on Facebook or via email at HappyRantPodcast@Gmail.com with any topic suggestions or feedback. We love hearing from listeners!
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.