In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Barnabas, and Ronnie go a different direction than usual. Instead of bouncing from topic to topic they hone in on this debacle of an election America is facing.
- Trump: The worst candidate ever
- How in the name off all that is good can anyone defend Donald Trump?
- How “Locker room talk” is an absurd euphemism for misogyny and sexual abuse talk.
- Is there a way to vote in this election?
We’d like to thank your sponsor, Logos, the premier Bible Study and sermon preparation software on the market. Today they released Logos 7, complete with new features to take what was great before to entirely new levels. They offer an incredible library of resources, extensive features, and a suite of tools all of which will help serious Bible students, teachers, and preachers research and prepare. As a special offer for you, listener, use code HAPPYRANT7 at checkout to get Charles Spurgeon’s commentary on Philippians for FREE.
We’d also like to thank Missional Wear (or Calvinist Swag if you prefer) for sponsoring. You can find a fantastic selection of apparel, art, mugs, pint glasses, and more there. And it’s good quality, artistically designed gear too! Check out their new laser etched journals too. Be sure to use the code HAPPYRANT at checkout for a listener special deal – a sweet sticker featuring our logo.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.