In this episode of The Happy Rant Ted, Barnabas, and Ronnie discuss the following
- Pour overs: what are they an why are they? Isn’t a pourer just a slow version of what a coffee maker does?
- How does an athlete being a “brother in Christ” effect our feelings towards him? What if the athlete is Sam Bradford, the over-prices substitute for the QB on Barnabas’s favorite football team?
- What is a “thought leader”? What exactly do they lead? Do real leaders of thought call themselves thought leaders?
We’d like to thank our sponsor, Missional Wear (or Calvinist Swag if you prefer). You can find a fantastic selection of apparel, art, mugs, pint glasses, and more there. And it’s good quality, artistically designed gear too! Be sure to use the code HAPPYRANT at checkout for a listener special deal.
Another thank you to our second sponsor, Waterbrook Multnomah and their new release, Chase the Lion: If Your Dream Doesn’t Scare You, It’s Too Small by Mark Batterson. Following up on his previous best-seller, In a Pit With a Lion on a Snowy Day, it pushes the reader to refuse to pursue dreams that can be accomplished without God. It is available tomorrow, September 6.
Like every week, we want to offer a big thank you to Resonate Recordings, the fine folks who make us sound listenable. If you are looking for great people to help your church put out recorded sermon audio or help you with a podcast they’re your people.
To listen you can:
- Subscribe in iTunes.
- Listen on Stitcher.
- Leave us a rating in iTunes (it only takes 1 click and it really helps us).
- Listen using the player below.